Digital Marketing Associate
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the Role
• Generate and grow business for the company by promoting product range and implementing Sales strategies
• Build long term relationships with the end users in the assigned territory by meeting customer needs
• Work with Channel Partner for streamlining Inventory and Order Management
• Expand the test menu and product portfolio of BCI
• Take lead to collaborate with Customers and APPS / Marketing team to conduct CMEs, Education programs at Customer sites periodically
• Attend internal or external meetings related to BCI product portfolio.
• Support customers with clinical expertise.
• Work closely with both Apps and Service Team
• Work with multiple Stakeholders including team members from Marketing, Commercial Excellence, Marketing, Logistics and Distribution, Finance, HR, Product Managers, Legal etc.
The essential requirements of the job include:
• B.E / B. Sc. Degree / Any post graduate degree
• Prior experience in laboratory Diagnostics (7+ years’ experience is a minimum)
• Clinical and commercial driven individual
• Good knowledge on Funnel Management
• Fluent in English, Hindi, and the relevant local language
• Ability to build excellent relationships with the different stakeholders including end-users, purchasing agents, distributors etc.
• Highly agile and flexible as extensive travel is required
• Knowledge of the local market
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in: •
Distributor Relations Management
• Work experience in CRMs like SFDC
• Work experience in Marketing
• Experience in MS Excel
• Presentation Skills
• Self-motivated, should be able to work independently.